Friday, January 30, 2009

Office relocation


It’s has been a while since I last updated my blog. I was busy with my wedding jobs over the last two months. And also, busy with my new office’s renovation. Taking this opportunity, I would like to announce that my office has been relocated to Causeway Bay. My new office address is:

Room 607,
Progress Commercial Building
No. 9 Irving Street
Causeway Bay

It is just opposite to Regal Hong Kong Hotel, where you can locate easily and just a 5 min walk from Causeway Bay MTR.

The relocation sparkles my new page in 2009!
I wish everybody a prosperous and happy year of the Ox!!

5 comments:

Banny Woo Professional Photography said...

New office, new jobs and new style....
Congratulations !

Fanny@Lawrencetsang.com said...

Congratulations!!!!!Congratulations!!!!!

CaLvin Lui said...

Thanks Banny and Fanny. Welcome to my office when you passby causeway bay.

Anna Schafer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna Schafer said...

I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!. https://northamptonremovalspro.co.uk/services/office-relocation/