Monday, March 16, 2009

Natalie & Daniel

It has been a month time lapse since my last update. I was busy with client meeting, wedding jobs and photo retouching over the month. It’s time for me to share my recent works here. In the coming days, I will update my blog more frequently. Stay tuned!!

Natalie & Daniel’s wedding day schedule was quite tight. Bridal pick up in the morning, wedding ceremony in the afternoon followed by wedding banquet held at night. The tight schedule made them a little bit tired in the middle of the day. However, they are smiley and cheerful once facing my camera!!

Taking the chance here, I would like to say thank you to Natalie & Daniel. Thanks for your SMS and thanks for loving my works!! Getting appreciation and trust from my client is really a great support to me. Let’s enjoy my photos!























































No comments: