Monday, March 15, 2010

The Wedding of Christy & Leo

It was a long working day for me as I woke up at 4:30am to get ready and arrived Hyatt Regency in Shatin. It has to be that early because of the Chinese tradition, the bride and the groom got to “step out” the bride’s family sharp at 9am. Throughout the day, activities were packed for me. I am kind of exhausted but I am happy to have taken some lovable pictures. The young couple, Christy & Leo was excitable and full of energy along the day.

Another thing, I met several of my clients in the wedding. To me, it just like meeting some old friends. Cool to chat with them. And something sweet and funny being shared during the wedding banquet was that Christy and Leo’s love story start with a pen. Yes, sometimes, the start of a love story is that simple and it goes to the door of marriage with the story to continue. Congrats Christy & Leo! Wish you two stay happy and sweet!!

Don’t you think Leo the groom looks like a Japanese?






































No comments: